- Product Info
Pentax UP 8 x 25 Binoculars
Ricoh Imaging launched their first SLR camera in the 1950's under the Pentax brand. Today the Pentax heritage continues with award-winning DSLR cameras, lenses and binoculars. Travelers, adventurers and stargazers have been relying on Pentax products for their imaging needs for over 60 years, so you can shop our Pentax products with the confidence they are of the highest quality.
We think YOU should know
- Genuine Australian Pentax Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 8 x 25 Binocular
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Inverted porro prism design
- Aspherical lens elements providing edge-to-edge sharpness
- High Quality BaK4 prism to enhance transmission and resolution
- Dual-axis, single body design with synchronized eye-piece IPD adjustment
- Deep, blue-tinted rubber armouring for maximum protection and grip
- Pull-up eyecups combined with comfortable eye-relief
- Centrally-located lockable diopter adjustment
These compact, inverted porro-prism models feature a durable dual-axis, single body design with synchronized IPD adjustment and full multi-coating for better light transmission. Aspherical lens elements give you edge-to-edge sharpness. They are a perfect “utility” companion for a multitude of applications.
Easily recognised by the dual-axis and classic inverted porro prism design, even our entry model has all the features of a starperformer: aspherical lens elements for edge-to-edge sharpness, multicoated lenses for great light transmission. Whether you use it for indoor or outdoor events, you will be pleasantly surprised by the clarity and sharpness of the image … and surprisingly affordable too.
New Fully-multi-coated optics
Fully multi-coated lenses serve the essential purpose of maximizing the amount of light passing through a lens, thereby prevent flare and ghosting from interfering with your view. PENTAX applies multiple layers of coatings to every surface of every element and prism in the full Sport Optics line-up. These fully-multi-coated optics assure the maximum light transmission resulting in a clear, crisp view of the world.
Due to its outstanding refractive index, the BaK4 glass prism found in all PENTAX Sport Optics is highly acclaimed for its perfectly round exit pupil and clear, unvignetted image.
Aspherical lens elements
Edge-to-edge sharpness is a vital element to comfortable viewing. To achieve this, we utilise aspherical lens elements in our eyepieces. This is a specially shaped lens design that reduces aberration to a minimum.
Inner Focus Optics Design
This sophisticated optical design is critical to low-maintenance and long life guarantee. Exposure to airbourne particles and moisture is avoided, thereby ensuring that no outside influences can penetrate the housing and disrupt functionality.
Long eye relief design
The long eye relief offered in all PENTAX Sport Optics allows the viewer to see the entire field of view clearly and effortlessly. This is especially beneficial to eyeglass wearers, and allows viewing for extended periods of time without added eye strain.
Exterior rubber coating that provides the binoculars with superb resistance to shocks and impacts.
- Fully-multi-coated optics ensure maximum light transmission, resulting in high quality viewing. Every surface of every element is fully-coated, minimizing internal glare and flare and giving a bright, clear view.
- Unique Uni-body design enhances durability by locking objective lenses in a single housing and synchronizing the eyepiece movement. This minimizes moving parts and ensures these binoculars will function properly and clearly for years to come.
- Aspherical lens elements, which are critical in compact binoculars, provide exceptional edge-to-edge sharpness. This assures that items on the edge of your field of view are just as sharp as those in the center.
- The UP 8-16x21 Zoom and UP 10x21 and 8x21 models are offered in unique, attractive color options that match your personal style.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Pentax Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Pentax Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Pentax Australia directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Pentax Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
UP 8x25 Magnification 8x Effective Aperture of Objective Lens 25mm Angle of View 6.2° Field of View (at 1,000m) 108m Exit Pupil 3.1mm Eye Relief 15mm Relative Brightness 9.6 Closest Focusing Distance 1.9m Height 115mm Width 110mm Thickness 56mm Weight 300g
- In The Box
- Pentax UP 8 x 25 Binoculars
No Reviews Available