Uniden UH8060S NB 80 CH UHF LCD Speaker Radio
How To Build A Bundle
The following accessories can be bundled with your purchase by checking the green ‘Include with Product’ button. You can add as many items to your order as you require and then simply ‘Add to Cart’ to complete order.
- Product Info
Uniden UH8060S NB UHF CB
We Think You Should Know
- Genuine Australian Uniden Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 80 Narrow Band Channel
- 5 watts mx TX Output Power
- Remote Speaker Mic with LCD Screen
- LCD Display with 7 Backlight Colours
Introducing the latest in UHF communication from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH8060NB is extremely compact, yet so versatile and full of features.
The UH8060NB is built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, making it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden's reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH8060NB offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The unit has a Remote Speaker Microphone with a built-in Large LCD Backlit Screen, which allows you to control all functions and features remotely, including volume and Power On/Off. Choose from 7 backlit display colours and 3 brightness levels for easy viewing at night, low light situations or just to suit your personal preference. This unit also features Instant Channel Programming and Recall at the touch of a button which is located on the MIC.
The UH8060NB base unit is so compact it can be mounted almost anywhere, including the glove box, under the seat, or in the dashboard. With 5 Watt Output Power and 38 x CTCSS and 104 x DCS Codes to choose from, this unit is the perfect travel companion to enable you to stay in touch.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built for Rugged Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- Mini Compact Design
- 80 Narrowband Channels*
- Remote Speaker Microphone with built-in Large LCD Display
- LCD Display with 7 Backlit Colours, Brightness and Contrast Levels
- 5 Watt Maximum TX Output Power
- Dual Speaker with Sychronised Volume
- 2 Metre Extension Cable
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Open Scan
- Group Scan
- Dual Watch
- Monitor On/Off Function
- Duplex Capabilities
- Key Beep On/Off Function
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Call Tone Function
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS - 38 Codes (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System)
- DCS - 104 Codes (Digital Coded Squelch)
- Size of Unit (mm): 24mm (H) x 100mm (W) x 95 mm (D)
*Please note: In the Narrowband UHF CB expansion 80 channels are available for use. CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted in these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62, 63 are for future use and are receive only channels.
#18km: Typical Range Line of Sight.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Uniden Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Uniden - Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Uniden Australia directly.
NO Frills Electronics IS an AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Uniden Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
UHF CB HANDHELD UH8060NB
- Transmit Power: 5 Watts
- UHF-CB Channels:* 80
- Frequency Range: 476.425MHz – 477.4125MHz
- Channel Width: 12.5kHz (Narrowband)
- Power Source (nominal): +13.8V DC
- Under and over voltage alert function: *** •
- Remote LCD Speaker MIC (RM800) •
- LCD Display: Dot Matrix
- LCD & Keypad Preset Backlight Colours: Red, Purple, Green, Cyan, Yellow, Clear, Blue
- LCD Brightness & Contrast control: •
- External Speaker Jack: •
- Flip Mounting: •
- Signal Strength/Power Indicator: •
- Microphone Condenser: Electret
- Speaker (Base / Remote MIC): 2W / 0.7W
- Remote MIC Speaker (maximum power): 0.7W
- AVS circuitry†: •
- Range Extender Duplex Capability: * •
- Interference Eliminator CTCSS: 38
- Digital Coded Squelch (DCS): 104
- Dual Watch Function: •
- Scanning Functions:
- Channel Memory: •
- Open Scan: •
- Group Scan (with Priority Watch): •
- Busy Channel Lock-out: •
- Key Beep On/Off: •
- Roger Beep: •
- Calling (Wake-up) Tones: 5
- Monitor function: •
- Auto Squelch Levels: 3
* Please note CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are receive only channels.
** CH 01-08 and CH41–48 are available for duplex operation. Check with your local Retailer for information on available repeaters.
*** If the power supply voltage exceeds 18 volts DC, the character “HI DC” will ﬂash for 5 seconds when the units is ﬁrst turned ON, or at the time the voltage exceeds 18 volts. In addition, when transmitting, “HI DC” will ﬂash during transmitting continue or minimum 5 seconds, and the transmitter will select low output power (1 W).
† AVS – Automatic Volume Stabilizer detects and manages incoming audio to comparable levels.
# 18km: Typical Range Line of Sight
Speciﬁcations subject to change without notice.
- In The Box
- 1 x UH8060NB
- 1 x Remote LCD Speaker Microphone
- 1 x 2M Extension Cable
- 1 x Microphone Hanger
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x Quick Release Bracket
- 1 x DC Power Cord
- 1 x Owner's Manual
No Reviews Available