Suunto Ambit 2R GPS Training Watch - White
- Product Info
Suunto Ambit 2R GPS Training Watch - White
Suunto is headquartered in Vantaa, Finland, and produce some of the finest electronic sports watches, dive computers, compasses and outdoor precision instruments available. The company has had a focus on providing the most innovative outdoor products ever since their first patent on a liquid filled compass in the early 1900's. Their orienteering gear was relied upon during World War II and is still trusted by armed forces around the world today. That same level of attention to detail and innovation is applied to all of their current products, which is one of the reasons we choose to stock a great range of multi-function electronic sport watches suitable for activities like sailing, golfing, hiking, mountaineering, alpine skiing and training.
We think YOU should know
- Genuine Australian Suunto Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Suunto Apps
- Customizable sport modes
- Languages: DE, ES, IT, FI, SWE, IT, PT, NL
- Water resistant to 50 m /164 f
Our Review & Thoughts: 'Suunto Ambit 2 and Suunto Ambit 2S, just getting started'
It started about 18 months ago when the original Suunto Ambit was released to worldwide acclaim. We rated the original Ambit at the time as the best adventure / fitness watch available on the market and it held that position until now.
The newly released Suunto Ambit 2 family builds on the original and pushes further forward, we can't see a competitive watch catching up for some time, they are just that good. With transition support now for multiple activity types, improved indoor and outdoor functions and swimming support now including open water there isn't much the Ambit can't do. Did we forget to mention the Ambit has its own App Store with well over a 1000 different apps now available. No other watch in the world can offer these features and functions.
Suunto Ambit 2R GPS Watch - The Latest
Suunto Ambit2 R is optimized for your perfect running experience. Built-in GPS and accelerometer provide accurate pace, speed, cadence and distance, while full route navigation offers you the freedom to explore. Heart rate monitoring, training plans and running apps make it easy to improve and keep track of every aspect of your performance. Discover a new dimension of running!
Suunto Ambit 2R GPS Watch - Highlight
The Suunto Ambit 2R can also help you reach your performance goals. You can plan your own moves, or download complete training programs from Movescount.com or simply select Track back at any point during a run. Suunto Ambit2 R will show you the way.
- Plan, analyze and share your runs in Movescount.com
- Running-specific Suunto Apps
- Route navigation, 12 h battery life with GPS
Suunto Ambit 2R GPS Watch- Running Apps
Virtual Coach - Let the coach determine when you should run easy and hard! This App is for endurance intervals. Select your pace level and the coach will give you target paces to run
Ghost Runner - Challenges yourself against a competitor. A positive distance means that you're ahead while a negative one means you need to pick up the pace.
Running efficiency - This app helps you improve your running efficiency by recording the number of hearts beats over a kilometer / mile.
High intensity intervals - This app gives a short but sharp interval work out. Start with warm up, run 15 x 200m with 30sec recovery and end with a cool down.
Marathon time - It uses your current speed to give an estimated of your finish time during a marathon, so you can see if you're on track for that target time.
Suunto Ambit 2R GPS Watch - KEY TRAINING FUNCTIONS
- Speed, pace and distance
- Heart rate limits and graph in real time
- Running cadence from the wrist
- Training plans
- ANT+ Foot POD support
ANT+™ logoThis product is ANT+™ certified.
Visitwww.thisisant.com/directory for a list of compatible products.
Suunto Ambit 2R GPS Watch - KEY OUTDOOR FUNCTIONS
- Route navigation
- Track back
- GPS altitude
- 3D compass
Please note further explanations of all of the Suunto Ambit 2'r training and feature sets are detailed in the technical specifications page for this product. Please click the TECH SPECS tab at the top of this page just below the images of the Suunto Ambit 2.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Suunto Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Suunto Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Suunto Australia directly.
WE ARE an AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Suunto Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
- Altitude range -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft
- Recording intervals: 1 s, 10 s
- Resolution: 1 m / 3 ft
- Laps (manual and automatic)
- Countdown timer
- Timers (interval timer)
- 3D digital compass
- Cardinal directions
- Declination setting
- Heading in degrees
- North-South indicator: North indicator
Computer connectivity (PC & MAC)
- Training data transfer and analysis: Through Movescount.com (with USB cable)
- Viewing and visualizing tracks and altitude profiles: Movescount.com (or third party software)
- Download exercise programs to the device: From Movescount.com (with Movestick)
- Route and track planning
- Grids: British (BNG), Finnish (ETRS-TM35FIN), Finnish (KKJ), Irish (IG), Swedish (RT90), Swiss (CH1903), UTM NAD27 Alaska, UTM NAD27 Conus, UTM NAD83
- Points of Interest: 100
- Track back
- ANT - digital coded heart rate signal
- Average HR in real time
- Calories: In real time
- HR limits
- EPOC and VO2 max: in Movescount.com
- Recording intervals: Beat by beat
- HR zones
Heart Rate Belts
- ANT+ Heart Rate Belts: Compatible
- Suunto ANT Heart Rate Belt: Included in HR variants
- Suunto Dual Comfort Belt (Analog Coded & ANT Coded): Compatible
- ANT+™ compatibility
- Backlight option for night use
- Backlight type: Led
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Mineral crystal glass
- Operating temperature: -20°C - +60°C /-5°F - +140°F
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -30°C - +60°C/-22°F - +140°
- User replaceable straps
- Water resistance: 50 m / 164 ft
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery power indicator
- Battery life: ~8 - 25 hours depending on selected GPS accuracy
- Low battery warning
- Customizable display
- Languages: Menu in 9 languages (EN, DE, FR, ES, IT, FI, SV, NL, PT)
- Suunto Apps
- Configurable button lock
Training and Exercise Guidance
- Interval timer
- Recovery time suggestion after exercise
- Peak Training Effect: in real time and in Movescount.com
- Daily exercise instructions
- Running cadence: from the wrist
- Alarm Snooze
- Calendar clock
- Daily alarms: 1
- Dual time
- GPS timekeeping
- In The Box
- Suunto Ambit2 R White HR
- Ambit power cable
- and Quick guide
Suunto Ambit2 / Ambit2 R / Ambit2 S - First time start up
Suunto Training parametres
No Reviews Available