Rockford Fosgate Punch P400X1 Mono Block Amplifier
- Product Info
Check out the Rockford Fosgate Punch P400X1 400 Watt Mono Amplifier's Key Features
(Rockford Fosgate P400X1)
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- Risk Free Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Mono Block Amplifier
- RMS: 250 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm
- RMS: 400 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- 400 Watts Peak Power
- Punch Bass EQ
- 12db Octave Crossover
- Stealth top mounted control panel
The Rockford Fosgate Punch series of amplifiers delivers Rockford Fosgate's technologies at a price point that make similar comparable amplifier brands seem expensive. The Rockford Fosgate Punch amplifiers are 2 ohm capable and feature on board Punch Bass control. All Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are CEA 2006 compliant meaning the rated power of the amplifier is certified true and accurate,many other amplifiers quote extreme peak power output but when tested, if they dare, never live up to their ratings. Rockford Fosgate Prime amplifiers deliver true reliable power to your speakers and subwoofers.
The P400X1 amplifier is a mono block amplifier rated at 400 watts RMS (total) designed for running front and rear channels. This Punch series amplifier also utilises Class A/B technology, delivering higher efficiencies whilst maintaining a smaller foot print.
Built more solid, better bass, higher power handling, incredible sound, no need to say any more.
Rockford Fosgate - The Company
In 1973, in a garage, Jim Fosgate created his first car amplifier and the Rockford Fosgate brand was born. Since then Rockford Fosgate has been at the forefront of the car audio industry creating some of the loudest and toughest car speakers and car amplifiers money can buy without sacrificing sound or build quality.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is directly imported and is offered with a full Australian 12 month warranty. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product.
We are not linked or associated with Rockford Fosgate.
Our decision to import this product is in line with our company objectives to 'Offer our customers the very best prices on the world's biggest brands' and 'Make sure our service is second to none'.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and direct pickups are welcomed. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
- Number of Channels: 1
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power): 250 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm
- Rated Power (RMS Continuous Power):400 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- Total Power (Sum of Rated Power): 400 Watts RMS
- Dynamic Power (PVC/PowerCube® Measurement): 327 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms 0° Res
- Dynamic Power (PVC/PowerCube® Measurement): 563 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms 0° Res
- Bridgeable: No
- Efficiency (average): 73% @ 4-Ohm
- High-Pass (HP): 50Hz-250Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Low-Pass (LP): 50-250Hz 12dB/octave Butterworth
- Punch EQ2 Bass: 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz and/or
- Punch EQ2 Treble: 0dB to +12dB @ 12.5kHz
- Function depends upon LP/AP/HP switch position
- Signal Input: Hi/Low level: 1 RCA pair
- Signal Output: Low Level: 1 RCA Pair
- Power Input Connector: Captive C-Clamp
- Power Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 4 AWG
- Speaker Output Connector: Captive C-Clamp
- Speaker Wire Gauge: 8 AWG to 18 AWG
- Heat Sink Type: Cast aluminum
- Cooling: Convection
- Remote Controls: Optional Punch Level Control (PLC2) Ready
- Visual Indicators: Power,Thermal,Protect
- Circuit Topology Class: Class-A/B
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1.0dB
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 2.38 x 7.76 x 9.86 (in) 6.05 x 19.71 x 25.04 (cm)
- In The Box
- 1 x Punch P400X1 Mono Block Amplifier
No Reviews Available