Polk Audio MM6501UM 6.5" 250w Split Marine Speakers
How To Build A Bundle
The following accessories can be bundled with your purchase by checking the green ‘Include with Product’ button. You can add as many items to your order as you require and then simply ‘Add to Cart’ to complete order.
- Product Info
Polk Audio MM6501UM 6.5" Split Marine Boat Speakers
We Think You Should Know
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- Risk Free Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Ultra Marine boat speakers
- 250 watts peak power
- Klippel motor optimisation for uniform performance at both low and high volumes
Polk Audio MM6501UM - The Boat Speaker
The marine environment presents a special challenge. Salt water, high humidity, wide temperature range and relentless pounding from the sun take a toll on speakers. Many “marine speakers” trade on-water durability for sound quality. Typically heavy layers of “weather proofing” material are added, which increases mass and degrades sound. The result is a sloppy sounding speaker with muffled highs and thick midrange.
Not so with the MM6501UM- a dedicated component system for your watercraft needs. With space age materials, we have the best of both worlds- reliability and great sound quality. Designed and styled specifically for use in the marine environment, it isn’t just a car speaker labeled for use on a boat. Use it in an overhead speaker-can or installed on your boat, it works great for both! With waterproof materials, it will stand up to the harsh marine environment while sounding great.
Polk Audio MM6501UM - Key Features
- Stainless steel heavy duty input terminals and mounting hardware will not corrode or tarnish
- Sealed crossover assembly is built into back of magnet
- Passes the most rigorous 600 hours of salt fog and UV testing (ASTM international B117-03 standard practice for operating salt spray (fog) apparatus and D4329-99 standard
- Space age materials reduce weight of components
- Neodymium magnets a rare earth metal offering exceptional strength to performance ratio
- Carbon composite basket based on the spokes of a wheel is lightweight and will not flex
- Woven glass composite cones
- Klippel optimized components using a state-of-the-art Klippel distortion analyzer
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Polk Audio Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Polk Audio - 12 Month Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Pioneer Australia directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Polk Audio Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
- Size: 6.5"
- Type: 2 way coaxial
- Cone Material: Dynamic Balance driver with weather resistant poly-composite cone
- Size: 1"
- Type: Dynamic Balance weather resistant silk composite dome
- Peak Power: 250 watts
- RMS: 125 watts
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 25kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- In The Box
- 1 x Polk Audio MM6501UM 6.5" Split Marine Boat Speakers
No Reviews Available