- Product Info
Check out the Nikon ME-1 Stereo Microphone's Key Features
- Genuine Nikon Australian Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Designed for use with a digital SLR camera featuring a 3.5 mm (diameter) stereo mini-pin jack
- Equipped with a cable stop which holds the cable in place to prevent noise from being recorded with accidental contact with the cable
- Reduces vibration noise during auto-focus
- Low-cut filter reduces wind noise and other low-frequency noise not blocked by the wind screen
- The AS-N1000 Multi Accessory Port Adapter must be used to attach the ME-1 Stereo Microphone to the Nikon 1 V1 camera body
Record crystal-clear sound and significantly reduce auto-focus noise on your compatible DSLR camera using this compact stereo microphone. The ME-1 Stereo Microphone connects to compatible DSLR cameras that have a 3.5mm Mic jack and features new innovation that significantly reduces auto-focus noise from being recorded..
Nikon Coolpix P7000
Nikon Coolpix P7100
Nikon 1 V1 (with AS-N1000 adapter)
In 2017 one of the world's largest and most respected photographic companies will turn 100. Nikon was one of the innovators of the DSLR camera and was the first company to enable video recording on a DSLR camera, in fact NASA called on Nikon to provide the photographic equipment on the Space Shuttle. No longer in the shadow of its competitors, Nikon now stands up as a world leader if not the world leader in digital photography and we believe that Nikon always represents great value and even better technology.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Nikon Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'NIKON - AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). Should this product fail, you have the option of contacting the manufacturer / supplier directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Nikon Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and direct pickups are welcomed. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
Type Back-electret condenser microphone Number of channels 2 (stereo) Directionality Unidirectional Frequency response 70–16,000 Hz Sensitivity -42 dB ± 3dB (0 dB=1V/Pa,1kHz) Signal-to-noise ratio 60 dB or more Output impedance 2.2kΩ or less Power supply Supplied by camera Plug Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini-pin plug (φ3.5 mm) Low-cut filter Controlled by low-cut filter switch (ON/OFF) Supplied accessories Microphone body, Wind screen, Soft case
- In The Box
- Nikon ME-1 Stereo Microphone
No Reviews Available