Nikon COOLSHOT 40i Laser Range Finder
- Product Info
Check out the Nikon COOLSHOT 40i Laser Range Finder's Key Features
- Genuine Nikon Australian Warranty (via registration)
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design
- Gold mode setting
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
Now measuring up to 590 meters/650 yards and lighter than ever, the COOLSHOT 40i is designed for golfers eager to improve their skills. It incorporates Nikon's angle compensation technology, which displays the slope-adjusted distance (horizontal distance ± height) and is ideal for use on golf courses with uphill and downhill slopes. First Target Priority Mode is useful to measure the distance to a flagstick on a green when there are trees in the background. Nikon’s HYPER READ technology ensures the measured distance displays instantly (approx. 0.5 sec) regardless of how far you are from the target, allowing you to stay focused on the game. The multilayer-coated 6x high-quality finder offers bright, clear images.
- Measurement range: 7.5-590m/8-650 yd.
- Easy operation enables measurement of actual distance, horizontal distances, height and slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height)
- Golf mode displays the slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ± Height) which is a guide for how far you should hit the ball and useful when golfing on an
- uphill/downhill course — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
- First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when golfing for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the
- Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ
- Displays the measurement result in approx. 0.5 second
- Distance measurement display step is 0.5m/yd.
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent (under our testing conditions)
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
One of the world's largest and most respected photographic companies turned 100 this 2017. Nikon was one of the innovators of the DSLR camera and was the first company to enable video recording on a DSLR camera, in fact NASA called on Nikon to provide the photographic equipment on the Space Shuttle. No longer in the shadow of its competitors, Nikon now stands up as a world leader if not the world leader in digital photography and we believe that Nikon always represents great value and even better technology.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Nikon Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'NIKON - AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). Should this product fail, you have the option of contacting the manufacturer / supplier directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Nikon Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and direct pickups are welcomed. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
Distance display (increment)
Actual distance (upper 4-digit):
Actual distance (lower 3-digit):
Horizontal distance (upper 4-digit):
Height (lower 3-digit):
every 0.2m/yd. (shorter than 100m/yd.)
every 1m/yd. (100m/yd. and over)
Slope adjusted distance (Horizontal distance ±Height) (upper 4-digit):
Accuracy* (actual distance)
Effective objective diameter (mm)
Actual field of view(°)
Exit pupil (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
Dimensions (L x H x W) (mm)
112 x 70 x 36
Weight (excluding battery) (g)
CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shutoff function equipped (after 8 sec.)
IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU: EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020
- In The Box
- Nikon COOLSHOT 40i Laser Range Finder
No Reviews Available