GME TX675 2 watt UHF Handheld Radio - Single
How To Build A Bundle
The following accessories can be bundled with your purchase by checking the green ‘Include with Product’ button. You can add as many items to your order as you require and then simply ‘Add to Cart’ to complete order.
- Product Info
Check out the GME TX675 2 watt UHF Handheld Radio - Single's Key Features
- Genuine Australian GME 2 Year Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Range - 2 watt power - 10Km
- Intelligent battery management
- Transmit and receive
- USB multi-charge
- In-Built LED torch
The TX675 2 watt UHF CB radio is both compact and lightweight with up to 14 hours battery life. This convenient handheld has a flexible detachable antenna, rotary power/volume control and a USB multi-charging system for charging on the go.
14 hours operating time using low output power, 10 hours using high output power. Based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode.
Range - 2 watt power - 10Km
2 watt power and GMEs enhanced receive sensitivity and selectivity maximises transmit range and boosts reception distance. The power is switchable from 2 down to 0.5 watt output for extra long battery life.
Intelligent battery management
Intelligent software and hardware design maximises talk time and minimises downtime. The 1600 mAh single cell Li-ion rechargeable battery delivers up to 14 hours operating time.
Transmit and receive
477 MHz (UHF CB) with selectable Duplex and Calling tone/ Roger beep.
80 Channels 22/23 used for telemetry and tele-command applications only, 61/62/63 reserved for future use.
Open scan and dual watch.
CTCSS/ DCS tone systems enabling more privacy and fewer interruptions
GMEs USB charging options include direct charge into radio using the USB power supply (4 hours), Alternatively you can use any powered 5V USB socket as a charge source.
*Under ideal conditions – range can vary due to topographical and atmospheric conditions
- 2.0/0.5 watt RF power: Selectable transmitter power allows you to conserve battery power when transmitting in close range by using the Low Power setting.
- 14 hours operation - 1600mAh Li-Ion battery
- Unique USB multi-charge system allows for easy recharging while on the go
- Lightweight and Compact
- Removable and flexible high performance antenna
- Rotary power and volume control
- User programmable duplex function
- VOX hands free mode
- 477 MHz (UHF CB), 80 channels
- Power save feature
- Calling tone and roger beep
- Microprocessor controlled frequency synthesiser
- User programmable scan function
- Dual Watch: Monitors two channels simultaneously.
- CTCSS & DCS : A built-in Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System and a Digital Coded Squelch option provide quiet channel operation.
- High contrast backlit LCD for night viewing
- Keypad Lock: Prevents accidental button presses
GME - The Company
GME was established over 50 years ago with the intention of designing and manufacturing world class radio and communication equipment within Australia. GME products fall under the umbrella of Standard Communications Pty. Ltd. and proudly remain a privately owned Australian company. Their radio products are of the most reliable quality and have been depended upon by the Australian rural community and State Emergency Services. Their communications product range is broader than just radios and we stock great quality GME products including marine and car audio, UHF and VHF radios, scanners, chargers, batteries and a host of communication accessories.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via GME Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'GME 2 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). Should this product fail, you have the option of contacting the manufacturer / supplier directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for GME Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and direct pickups are welcomed. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
Frequency Range TX
476.425 – 477.4125 MHz
Number of Channels
80, (75 voice, 2 telemetry RX only, 3 for future use).
Transmit Frequency Response
2 watts / 0.5 watt
<5% (1 kHz 70%)
Audio Output Power
>0.5 watt max. (8 Ohm)
(W x H x D): 52 mm x 90 mm x 30 mm (without antenna)
Power Supply/Supply Voltage
Li-ion rechargeable – 3.7V DC, 1600 mA
- In The Box
- TX675 Radio
- Belt Clip
- Li-ion battery pack (1600 mAh)
- AC adaptor
- USB/Micro USB lead
- Instruction manual
No Reviews Available