GME TX665 1 watt UHF Handheld Radio - Single
- Product Info
Check out the GME TX665 1 watt UHF handheld radio - Single's Key Features
- Genuine Australian GME 2 Year Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Range - 1 watt power - 7Km
- Intelligent battery management
- Transmit and receive
- USB multi-charge
- In-Built LED torch
Never be out of contact with the TX665 UHF CB handheld radio more than just a walkie talkie. Compact and lightweight with up to 17 hours battery life, this handy radio has a convenient USB multi-charging system for charging on the go.
Available in both single and twin packs, the twin pack contains a twin desktop charger and with optional coloured faceplates; there’s a colour to suit the whole family.
17 hours operating time using low output power, 12 hours using high output power. Based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode
Range - 1 watt power - 7Km
1 watt power and GMEs enhanced receive sensitivity and selectivity maximises transmit range and boosts reception distance. The power is switchable from 1 down to 0.5 watt output for extra long battery life.
Intelligent battery management
Intelligent software and hardware design maximises talk time and minimises downtime delivering up to 17 hours operating time from the 1000 mAh single cell Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
Transmit and receive
477 MHz (UHF CB) with selectable Duplex and Calling tone/ Roger beep.
80 Channels 22/23 used for telemetry and tele-command applications only, 61/62/63 reserved for future use.
Open scan and dual watch.
CTCSS/ DCS tone systems enabling more privacy and fewer interruptions
GMEs USB charging options include direct charge into radio using the USB power supply (2 hours), via the optional twin desktop charger (3 hours) or 12V vehicle charger (6 hours per radio), alternatively use any powered 5V USB socket as a charge source.
*17 hours operating time using low output power, 12 hours using high output power. Based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode.
*Under ideal conditions – range can vary due to topographical and atmospheric conditions
- Microprocessor controlled frequency synthesiser - Allows user programmable control of scanning, channel memories and selected feature options.
- Calling tone/Roger beep - Alerts you to incoming calls.
- Programmable scan function - Scans up to 80 UHF CB channels.
- Dual watch - Monitors two channels simultaneously.
- In-built CTCSS - User selectable Continuous Tone Coded Squelch system for quiet channel operation.
- VOX - Voice activated transmit for hands free operation.
- 1 watt/0.5 watt RF power - When transmitting in close range you can conserve battery power by using the Low Power setting.
- In-Built LED torch
- Individually programmable duplex function - User selectable for those individual repeater channels in your area.
- Room monitor function
- Power-Save feature - Sleeps during periods of inactivity.
- Intercom function - For use with optional intercom connector.
- In-built Li-Ion rechargeable battery - Average 10 hours working time.
- Voice scrambler - Makes your voice unintelligible to others not using the same scrambler technology.
- Keypad Lock - Prevents accidental button presses.
- Backlit LCD - For night viewing.
GME - The Company
GME was established over 50 years ago with the intention of designing and manufacturing world class radio and communication equipment within Australia. GME products fall under the umbrella of Standard Communications Pty. Ltd. and proudly remain a privately owned Australian company. Their radio products are of the most reliable quality and have been depended upon by the Australian rural community and State Emergency Services. Their communications product range is broader than just radios and we stock great quality GME products including marine and car audio, UHF and VHF radios, scanners, chargers, batteries and a host of communication accessories.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via GME Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'GME 2 YEAR AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). Should this product fail, you have the option of contacting the manufacturer / supplier directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for GME Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and direct pickups are welcomed. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
GENERALCompliant SpecificationMeets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.Frequency Range TX476.425 – 477.4125 MHzNumber of Channels80, (75 voice, 2 telemetry RX only, 3 for future use).
TRANSMITTERTransmit Frequency Response1 watt - 0.5 watt
RECEIVERSensitivity-121 dBmIntermodulation Immunity<5% (1 kHz 70%)Audio Output Power>0.5 watt max. (8 Ohm)
MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONSDimensions(W x H x D): 52 mm x 90 mm x 30 mm (without antenna)Weight0.8 kgPower Supply/Supply VoltageLi-ion rechargeable – 3.7V DC, 1000 mA
- In The Box
- TX665 UHF handheld radio
- USB power supply and lead
- Li-Ion rechargeable 1000 mAh battery pack
- Belt clip
No Reviews Available