GME TX3100BP 5 Watt UHF Compact CB Radio PnP
How To Build A Bundle
The following accessories can be bundled with your purchase by checking the green ‘Include with Product’ button. You can add as many items to your order as you require and then simply ‘Add to Cart’ to complete order.
- Product Info
GME TX3100 PnP UHF CB Radio
We Think You Should Know
- 80 Channel
- Powered by Pure Sound DSP engine
- User adjustable squelch
- User selectable duplex channels
- Australian design and manufacture
The new TX3100 Plug ‘n’ Play – the latest product from the design team at Australia’s only UHF CB radio manufacturer, is a starter kit aimed at attracting the more urban UHF customer segment, but is equally attractive for the seasoned 4WD, heavy vehicle or recreational vehicle owner.
The new TX3100 Plug N Play comes packed with a high performance 2.5 inch rare-earth magnet antenna connected with a no solder GME plug, a stylish adjustable suction bracket, an in-car cigarette power lead and the super compact flip feature 5 watt CB radio.
The rare-earth magnet antenna can withstand extreme wind resistance, is pre-tuned to 477MHz and is unity gain for optimal communication reception. Inside the vehicle, the GME design team developed a unique 360° degree adjustable mounting bracket to provide vertical or horizontal location flexibility.
The radio itself is fully engineered and manufactured in Australia with a host of evolutionary features developed by GME’s highly experienced two-way radio R & D team including the unique ‘flip’ menu feature, it’s super compact size and incorporating the latest Digital Signal Processing technology.
The new Plug ‘n’ Play epitomises GME’s long standing reputation for innovation, quality and value for money.
- Digital Signal Processing: Measures, filters and compresses standard analogue audio signals and converts them into digital format. Allows advanced RF and audio processing techniques to be applied to maximise the radios performance.
- Unique Display Flip Function: Unit can be mounted with the speaker facing upwards or downwards and the display ‘flipped over’ using a simple key-press sequence to allow viewing of the display from either mounting orientation.
- CTCSS and DCS
- Programmable scan function
- Advanced Signal Management: Suppresses unwanted signals on adjacent channels and matches the receiver frequency to the incoming signal. This unique
- GME feature is critical to optimise performance of 80 channel radios.
- Adjustable squelch
- Selectable duplex channels
- Three year warranty
- Dynamic Volume Control: Automatically compensates for variations in received audio level, this feature provides a constant audio output level greatly enhancing the quality of the reception and simplicity of use.
- Australian design and manufacture
- External speaker socket
- Tech Specs
GENERAL Compliant Specification AS/NZS 4365 Frequency Range 476.425-477.4125 MHz Number of Channels 80 UHF CB Channel Spacing 12.5 kHz Operation Mode Simplex channels 1-80 Semi Duplex channels 1‑8 Scanning Speed 20 channels per second Antenna Impedance 50 Ohms nominal Operating Voltage Range 10-15 Volts DC Nominal Battery Voltage 13.8 Volts DC Over Voltage Protection 25 Volts DC max. At 18 Volts DC the RF power is reduced Over Current Protection In-line 2A Fuse Reverse Polarity Protection Shunt Diode Frequency Stability ±2.5 PPM TRANSMITTER RF Output 5.0 watts max. Modulation FM Maximum Deviation < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting Spurious Emissions < - 70 dBc Transmit Frequency Response + 6 dB per octave 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB. Audio Signal to Noise > 45 dB Current Consumption 1.5 Amps with 50 Ohms termination RECEIVER Circuit Type Double Conversion Superheterodyne Intermediate Frequencies 1st - 38.85 MHz 2nd - 450 kHz Current Consumption < 180 mA muted 600 mA @ max. A.F output Sensitivity - 123 dBm for 12 dB SINAD unweighted Selectivity - 6 dB at + 3.5 kHz ‑ 60 dB at ± 12.5 kHz Intermodulation Immunity 73 dB Blocking Immunity 100 dB Spurious Response Immunity 70 dB Audio Power 3 Watts average into 4 Ohms Audio Signal to Noise > 45 dB Receive Frequency Response ‑ 6 dB/Octave de‑emphasis 300 Hz to 3 kHz + 1-3 dB Conducted Spurious Emission < - 57 dBm MECHANICAL Dimensions 102 (W) x 87 (D) x 23 (H) mm Weight 158 grams Shock and Vibration MIL STD 810 method ENVIRONMENTAL Temperature Range -10°C to +60°C
- In The Box
- TX3100 Super compact UHF CB radio
- High performance 2.5” earth magnet antenna
- 360° degree adjustable mounting bracket
- Cigarette lighter DC lead
- Spare GME model label
- Instruction manual
1 Customer Reviews
- Fantastic uhf radio
Quality Price Value"I purchased one of these radio/ antenna combo's about 12 months ago and I'm still over the moon about it.
This quite simply is a fantastic, compact 5 watt radio at a very affordable price, matched with a quality antenna, and just to top it off, it's made in Australia for Australian conditions.
It's that compact, I have even managed to fit the radio in place of my ashtray in my MK Triton, and with the unique flip feature, makes deciding on where to mount the radio and the microphone holder so much easier.
I'm already 12 months into the 3 year warranty and still going strong. I have even managed to talk to stations sometimes 20km away without the use of a repeater.
Fantastic radio that is made in Australia, by a trusted Australian company, at a very affordable price. No other brand can compete with that."