Garmin DASH CAM 35 Crash Camera With GPS
How To Build A Bundle
The following accessories can be bundled with your purchase by checking the green ‘Include with Product’ button. You can add as many items to your order as you require and then simply ‘Add to Cart’ to complete order.
- Product Info
Garmin DASH CAM 35 WIth GPS
We think YOU should know
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Includes GPS
- 3" TFT LCD Screen
- 30 Frames per second
- record your drive in 1080p or 720p
- Incident detection (G-Sensor)
- Battery life up to 30 minutes
- Excellent field of view
Reliable, HD Driving Recorder with GPS and Helpful Driver Warnings
- High-definition GPS standalone driving recorder with easy-to-see 3.0-inch LCD display
- Helpful driver awareness alerts include forward collision warning¹ and red light and speed camera warning²
- GPS-enabled; footage records location, direction, speed, date and time to show exactly where and when accidents and incidents occur
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Excellent field of view with high video quality, even in low-light conditions
Record in High Definition
Dash Cam 35 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 3.0-inch LCD display. With a wide-angle lens it captures the entire road, and includes GPS for detailed time and location data, pinpointing exactly where and when events occurred. Rely on your Dash Cam 35 to capture excellent video detail in both bright or low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p or 720p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 4 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam 35 is plugged into a powered source, it is recording.
All footage is stamped with time and location so you know exactly when and where events occurred. When reviewing footage on your computer, you’ll have a record of latitude, longitude, date, time, speed and direction of travel.
Dash Cam features automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor), so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Dash Cam 35 from your vehicle and take snapshots.
Driver Awareness Warnings
Dash Cam 35 features helpful driver awareness warnings to help encourage safer driving. The forward collision warning¹ alerts if you drive too close to the car ahead. The red light and speed cameras warning² alert you to nearby red light cameras or speed cameras.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Garmin Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Garmin - 12 Month Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Garmin Australia directly.
We ARE an AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Garmin Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
9.43 cm x 4.85 cm x 3.89 cm
3.0" TFT LCD
Incident detection (G-Sensor):
up to 30 minutes
Storage on microSD™
- 4 GB microSD card (included) - 6 files: 48 minutes, 1080p; 2.2 hours, 720p; 4.8 hours, VGA
- 8 GB microSD card (sold separately) - 15 files: 96 minutes, 1080p; 4.4 hours, 720p; 9.6 hours, VGA
- 16 GB microSD card (sold separately) - 30 files: 192 minutes, 1080p; 8.8 hours, 720p; 19.2 hours, VGA
- 32 GB microSD card (sold separately) - 60 files: 384 minutes, 1080p; 17.6 hours, 720p; 38.4 hours, VGA
- In The Box
- Dash Cam 35
- Vehicle adhesive mount
- Vehicle power cable
- Replaceable microSD™ card (included)
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Garmin Dash Cam: A Better Companion for the Road Ahead
No Reviews Available