Garmin BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
Quickly transfer high-resolution satellite imagery to your Garmin handheld device to get a true representation of your surroundings with a subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery.
Use your BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription with BaseCamp software to quickly transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your Garmin device and seamlessly integrate those images into your handheld’s maps whenever you need them.
- Transfer an unlimited number of satellite and aerial images to your device with this subscription and free software BaseCamp.
- High-resolution sub-meter color satellite imagery captures the world in brilliant clarity and detail.
- Allows you to layer the Garmin vector maps on your handheld (such as TOPO 100K, TOPO 24K or City Navigator) with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for a real-life view of roads, buildings and terrain.
- Makes it easy for hunters to perform preseason scouting, determine placement of stands and locate game pinchpoints.
- Helps hikers and campers find trails/trailheads and clearings for camping areas.
- Lets geocachers determine the terrain type around a cache and identify parking areas close to the caches.
- Allows travelers to view tourist hot spots and landmarks from an aerial view to make excursions memorable without getting lost.
This Garmin Birdseye Satellite Imagery Subscription is compatible with the following devices:
- Colorado 300
- Colorado 400c
- Dakota 20
- GPSMAP 62
- GPSMAP 62s
- GPSMAP 78
- GPSMAP 78s
- Montana 650T
- Oregon 200
- Oregon 300
- Oregon 400c
- Oregon 400t
- Oregon 450
- Oregon 450t
- Oregon 550
- Rino 650