Canon EOS 5D Mark III (BODY) DSLR Camera
Terms & Conditions: This promotion (known as 30 Years of EOS) is made available from Canon Australia. RYDA acts as an authorised retailer for Canon Australia. The full terms and conditions of this promotion are available from the Canon Australia website (the promoter) by clicking the above banner. This promotion is scheduled to end on the 12th May 2017.
- Product Info
Check out the Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera's Key Features
- Genuine Australian Canon 2 Year Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera BODY ONLY
- 22.3 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD (1,040,000 dots/VGA) monitor
- Wide range ISO setting of 100-25600
- Full HD Video Capture at 1920x1080 resolution
- Next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Shooting Performance up to 6.0 fps
Redefining the world of professional photography, the EOS 5D Mark III lets you capture a quality of image you never thought possible. This is a Digital SLR Camera that is built tough, giving you improved resistance to dust and inclement weather, so it can go wherever you go. Its 22.3MP Full Frame CMOS sensor and DiG!C 5+ image processor allows you to capture images in incredible detail, and with its 61-point Auto Focus system, you can find your focus in each and every shot. The camera’s 100% viewfinder coverage lets you evaluate each image before you release the shutter, and with six frames per second you can catch every instant of the action.
Special optical technologies deliver the sharpest focus
Focus quickly and accurately, even on off-centre subjects, with a 61 point wide-area autofocus system.
Astounding ISO range for incredible control
Keep shooting hand-held even after the sun goes down, thanks to an ISO 100 - 25,600 sensitivity range (extendable to ISO 102,400).
Built to go anywhere
A magnesium chassis provides strength and durability without adding weight. Weather sealing offers protection against dust and moisture.
Full HD professional video recording with manual control
Create beautiful cinematic movies to tell your story with high quality Full HD video at 1080p resolution.
Capture every bit of the action
Continuous shooting up to six frames per second means you'll always capture the moment.
Frame your shot as you see it
The EOS 5D Mark III boasts 100 per cent viewfinder coverage giving you control to evaluate each image before you release the shutter.
22.3 Megapixel full frame CMOS sensor
Capture high-quality images that are full of detail with a 22.3 megapixel CMOS sensor and DiG!C 5+ image processor.
Achieve high dynamic range opportunities with every shot
Tell your story as you see it with complete control over an incredible breadth of range.
Multiple exposure mode lets your artistry shine
Your creative choices are endless with the EOS 5D Mark III's multiple exposure mode.
The Canon story began in the late 1930s in Tokyo, Japan and the company has been specializing in the manufacture of imaging and optical products ever since. The company has continued to grow into one of the leading worldwide specialists in digital cameras and camcorders. With such a rich history of producing quality imaging products, you know you can trust Canon for all your photographic and filming needs. We stock a huge range of Canon digital cameras like DSLR, compact and mirrorless as well as lenses, video cameras, cases and accessories.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Canon Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'CANON - 2 YEARS AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). Should this product fail, you have the option of contacting the manufacturer / supplier directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Canon Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and direct pickups are welcomed. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
- Imaging Sensor/Effective Pixels:CMOS / Approx. 22.3 MP
- Effective Sensor Size: 36.0x 24.0 mm
- A/D Resolution Power: 14-bit
- Colour Filter Array: RGB Primary Colours
- 35mm Focal Length Equivalent: 1X
- Medium: 1 x CF, 1 x SD
- (L) Large: Approx. 22.10 megapixels (5760 x 3840)
- (M) Medium: Approx. 9.80 megapixels (3840 x 2560)
- (S1) Small 1: Approx. 5.50 megapixels (2880 x 1920)
- (S2) Small 2 (S3) Small 3 RAW M-RAW: Approx. 2.50 megapixels (1920 x 1280) Approx. 350,000 pixels (720 x 480) Approx. 22.10 megapixels (5760 x 3840) Approx. 10.50 megapixels (3960 x 2640)
- sRAW: Approx. 5.50 megapixels (2880 x 1920)
- RAW & JPEG Simultaneous Recording:Yes
- Movie recording compression: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264/ intraframe / interframe
- Audio recording format: Linear PCM
- Recording format: MOV
- 1920x1080 (Full HD): 30p/25p/24p
- 1280x720 (HD): 60p/50p
- 640x480 (SD): 30p/25p
- Coverage (vertical/horizontal): Approx. 100%
- Dioptric Adjustment: -3 to +1 dpt
- Interchangeable Focusing Screens: No
- AF Points: 61 AF points, 41 cross-type
- Metering Segments: 63 zone dual-zone sensor
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Partial, Spot, Centre-weighted average
ISO Speed Range Exposure Compensation Shutter Shutter Speed Shutter Release Shutter durability Flash Control E-TTL II Autoflash Built-in Flash / G. No.
ISO range of 100-25600 (L:50, H1:51200, H2:102400) Manual ±5, AEB ±3 1/8000 sec – 30 Sec, bulb, sync speed 1/200 sec. 59ms shutter-release time lag Approx. 150,000 cycles Yes No
- Shutter Speed: 1/8000 sec – 30 Sec, bulb, sync speed 1/200 sec.
- Shutter Release: 59ms shutter-release time lag
- Shutter durability: Approx. 150,000 cycles
- E-TTL II Autoflash: Yes
- Built-in Flash / G. No.: No
- Shooting Speed: 6.0 fps high speed continuous shooting
- Settings: 7 standard, Custom, Kelvin
- WB Bracketing: Yes
- LCD Monitor: 3.2-type, approximately 1.04million dot (3:2 wide)
- Integrated Cleaning System: Yes
- Live View: Yes
- External Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0/ HDMI•VIDEO / MIC / Headphone socket / PC terminal / N3 terminal
- Remote Control/Type: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Ion LP-E6
- Chassis Material: Magnesium Alloy
- Dimensions (W x D x H) mm: 152 x 116.4 x 76.4 mm
- Weight (excl. battery in grams): 860 grams (excluding battery)
- In The Box
- EOS 5D Mark III Body
- Eyecup Eg
- Battery Pack LP-E6
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS 5D Mark III
- Stereo AV Cable AVC-DC400ST
- USB Interface Cable IFC-200U
- EOS Digital Solution Diisc
- Software Instruction Manual
No Reviews Available