- Product Info
Polk Audio DX651 300W Split Car Speakers
We Think You Should Know
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- Risk Free Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 300 watts peak power
- Vented crossover design
- Klippel motor optimisation for uniform performance at both low and high volumes
Polk Audio DXI651 - The Speaker
This is it. The real deal. A full blown component system that will reproduce your music with all the richness, clarity, dynamic range and lifelike imaging that will have you looking for any excuse to take the car. Though enjoying your DXi651 system is as good a reason to jump in the car as any we can think of.
Whether you’re into four-wheeling, two-wheeling, hot-rodding, or just a leisurely drive, you’ll find no better way to enjoy your music on the road, or off, than with our db, DXi or MM loudspeakers and component systems. These series continue to be the performance standard and all offer the kind of styling that can work in a big-block Aussie classic or a high-tech import.
Polk Audio DXI651- Key Features
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Bi-laminate composite cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound and little distortion..
- Low-mass 2-layer Kapton voice coil has a high melting temperature, ensuring reliability and high power handling.
- Aluminum dome tweeter delivers the higher listening levels and higher power handling.
- Swivel mount tweeter allows precise aiming of sound.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Polk Audio Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Polk Audio - 12 Month Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Pioneer Australia directly.
We are a FULLY AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Polk Audio Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
- Size: 6.5"
- Type: 2 way coaxial
- Cone Material: Dynamic balance aluminum cone
- Size: 3/4"
- Type: Dynamic balance aluminum cone
- Peak Power: 180 watts
- RMS: 60 watts
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- In The Box
- 1 x Pair - Polk Audio DX651 180W Split Car Speakers
No Reviews Available