- Product Info
Panasonic L-X025 Leica 25mm Lens
The Leica D Summilux 25mm/F1.4 lens (35mm equivalent: 50mm) is a bright, large-diameter F1.4 standard lens. It incorporates an aperture ring and boasts as many as 10 lens elements in 9 groups, including a large-diameter aspherical lens, which assure a superb optical performance and F1.4 brightness, while one super ED (extra-low dispersion) lens and three ED lenses reduce color bleeding to an absolute minimum.
You will require the Panasonic DMW-MA1 lens adaptor (sold separately) in order to use this wide angle lens.
- Bright, large-diameter F1.4 25mm fixed focal length lens (35mm equivalent: 50mm).
- One super ED (extra-low dispersion) lens and three ED lenses suppress chromatic aberration, thus minimizing color bleeding.
- Aperture ring with a familiar, intuitive touch.
- Minimum photographic distance of 38 cm for beautiful macro shooting.
- Circular aperture diaphragm.
- Tech Specs
10 elements in 9 groups (1 Aspherical Lens, 1 Super ED Lens and 3 ED Lenses) Four Thirds mount No Yes f = 25mm (35mm Equiv.: 50mm) 7 diaphragm blades / Iris diaphragm F1.4 F16 0.38m /14.96 inchs Approx. 0.17x (35mm film camera equivalent) 47° 62mm Ø 77.7mm / 3.06in Approx. 75mm / 3.06in 500.0 15.30
- In The Box
No Reviews Available