OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Mark II - 14-150mm Lens Kit - Silver
- Product Info
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 Mark II - 14-150mm Lens Kit - Silver
We think YOU should know
- Genuine Australian Olympus Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Includes M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 II Lens
- 16M Live MOS image sensor with 40M High Res Shot capability
- Electronic Viewfinder 2.36M Dot, 100% Field of view
- Build-in 5 axis/5 step Image Stabiliser
- Full HAD 60P Movie Recording / 10 fps sequential shooting
The World’s Most Advanced Image Stabilisation Puts You on Top of Your Shot. The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II.
The 5-axis VCM image stabilisation, which powerfully compensates for any type of shaking, has improved. Not only has it achieved the world's highest*1 compensation performance of 5 shutter speed steps for still images, but image stabilisation for movies has also significantly improved. The dustproof and splashproof construction, hailed as absolutely reliable by many pro photographers, is now also freezeproof for even better reliability under the harshest of conditions. This incredibly mobile body is packed with the latest technologies, including OM-D Movie for cinema-quality, hand-held interchangeable lens camera shooting, and the world's shortest*2shooting time lag, made possible by super-fast autofocusing. The incredibly high performance and excellent mobility the E-M5 Mark II provides opens doors to new shooting experiences.
Top-class, In-body 5-axis Image Stabilisation
The improved in-body 5-axis image stabilisation achieves compensation ability equal to a world's highest*1 5 steps of shutter speed, making hand-held shooting enjoyable, and making it possible to shoot at a telephoto end without worrying about camera shake even in dark locations.
Dustproof & Splashproof Compact Body & Lens System
An uncompromised form, designed in pursuit of excellent operability, combines with a dustproof and splashproof camera body and lenses to make shooting in any environment possible.
OM-D Movie Delivers Hand-held Video with Cinema Quality
The further advanced in-body 5-axis image stabilisation enables stable movie recording even during active camera work. The compact, lightweight OM-D allows you to draw out natural expressions of the subjects without making them conscious of the camera. OM-D Movie achieves cinema-quality recordings and amazing mobility.
Capture Your Imagination with Phenomenal Imaging Power
Zuiko Lens Systems were designed specifically for digital cameras and boast amazing optical performance. In combination with the high-quality sensor, image processor, and amazing image stabilisation system, they provide outstanding image quality. The E-M5 Mark II introduces 40M High Res Shot, which is perfect for aritistic photos and landscapes.
Large EVF with Stunning Resolution
E-M5 Mark II features a large, high-resolution EVF that rivals that of full-frame DSLR cameras. The super large EVF display allows you to see 100% field of view with a 1.48x magnification and has a 2.36 million dot high resolution display. Numerous functions that take advantage of the EVF are included, such as Adaptive Brightness Technology for a natural view that is like an optical viewfinder, and Colour Creator for controlling colour as you like.
FAST AF for Amazing High-speed Sequential Shots
High-speed performance hasimproved further, with features such as the FAST AF system now offering the world's shortest*2 shooting time lag, and 5 fps AF-tracking RAW sequential shooting available until the card is full. The E-M5 Mark II is equipped with a high-speed 1/8000 sec. mechanical shutter used on many high-end SLR cameras. Fast enough that you will never miss even the fastest moving subjects.
- 14 Art Filters expand the possibilities of photographic expression
- Photo Story lets you shoot multiple photos of the same scene to create a single image
- Two HDR modes and HDR Bracketing (HDR-BKT)
- Live Composite lets you capture movement of light as solid light trails
- Live Bulb and Live Time update the image display during exposure
- LV Boost II convenient for shooting stars
- Keystone compensation allows tilt-shift photography with any lens
- The digital level gauge corresponds to vertical and horizontal directions
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Olympus Image Share
- Camera control system and the dedicated computer app Olympus Capture
- Olympus Viewer 3 for smart management of digital workflow
- Quick Sleep mode enables up to 750 shots
- Improved, easy to use GUI
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Olympus Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Olympus Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Olympus Australia directly.
We ARE an AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Olympus Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
Olympus OM-DE-M5 II
- Pixel count 16MP
- Image stabilization 5-axis
- Stabilization (CIPA) 5 Stops
- Max shutter speed 1/8000 (1/16000 electronic)
- On-sensor PDAF No
- Continuous shooting
(without /with AF) 10fps / 5fps
- Flash Clip-on, Tilt/bounce/rotate
- Viewfinder 2.36m dot LCD 1.48x mag
- Max video res/rate 1080/60p
- Max bitrate 77Mbps
- Mic socket Yes
- Rear screen Fully-articulated 3.0" touchscreen 1.04m dots
- Wi-Fi Yes
- Accessory Port? No
- Environmental sealing? Yes
- Battery life (CIPA) 310
- Weight 469g
- Dimensions 124 x 85 x 45mm
- In The Box
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm f4.0-5.6 II
- BLN-1 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- BCN-1 Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- FL-LM3 standard flash
- EP-15 Eyecup
- CB-USB6 USB cable
- camera strap
- Olympus Viewer 3 software CD-ROM
- warranty card and instruction manual
OM-D E-M5 Mark II Sample Video: Fresh Tracks by Austin Lottimer
OM-D E-M5 Mark II Extended Product Tour
No Reviews Available