- Product Info
Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II DX Zoom Lens
This compact, lightweight 3X zoom, designed exclusively for use with Nikon’s DX-format, is perfect for a wide variety of shooting situations.
- Ultra-compact 18-55mm 3x zoom provides superb versatility in a wide variety of shooting situations.
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) with compact rod-type design enables ultra-high speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Hybrid aspherical element ensures high resolution and contrast.
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- Designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs, this lens approximates the picture angle performance of a 27-82.5mm lens on the 35mm format.
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element achieves minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- Focus mode switch enables quick switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual focus).
- Nikon’s Super Integrated Coating minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Tech Specs
Technical SpecificationsMount TypeNikon F-BayonetFocal Length Range18-55mmZoom Ratio3.1xMaximum Aperturef/3.5Minimum Aperturef/22FormatDXMaximum Angle of View (DX-format)76°Minimum Angle of View (DX-format)28°50'Maximum Reproduction Ratio0.31xLens Elements7Lens Groups5Compatible Format(s)DX
FX in DX Crop ModeDiaphragm Blades7Distance InformationYesED Glass Elements1Aspherical Elements1Super Integrated CoatingYesAutofocusYesAF-S (Silent Wave Motor)YesMinimum Focus Distance0.9ft.(0.28m)Focus ModeAuto
ManualG-typeYesFilter Size52mmAccepts Filter TypeScrew-onDimensions(Approx.)2.8x2.9 in. (Diameter x Length)
70.5x74mm (Diameter x Length)Weight(Approx.)7.2 oz. (205g)
- In The Box
- Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED II DX Zoom Lens
- LC-52 snap front cap