Nikon D7000 (REFURB) - 18-55 & 55-300 Kit - DSLR Camera
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $1,099.00 On Sale: $598.85 (GST Included) (You save 45.51%)
List Price: $1,248.00 On Sale: $728.85 (GST Included) (You save 41.60%)
List Price: $1,488.00 On Sale: $788.85 (GST Included) (You save 46.99%)
List Price: $1,699.00 On Sale: $928.85 (GST Included) (You save 45.33%)
How To Build A Bundle
The following accessories can be bundled with your purchase by checking the green ‘Include with Product’ button. You can add as many items to your order as you require and then simply ‘Add to Cart’ to complete order.
- Product Info
Purchase Terms: Please note some basic accessories may be missing from the package. Please see the 'In The Box Tab' for terms of sale.
Note on Reworked Products: All items for sale in our reworked and refurbished items stores are strictly limited offers and no rain checks will apply. All items for sale are supplied with a FULL MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY. The condition of each product may vary from a damaged package to superficial damage from previous use. These products may include store demonstrators, customer returns, factory seconds etc. All cameras have had previous usage. Please be assured that every product has been inspected by the manufacturer and reworked or reconditioned and supplied to us with a full warranty.
Nikon D7000 (REFURB) - 18-55 & 55-300 Kit - DSLR Camera
We Think YOU Should Know
- Risk Free Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- FULL 12 MONTH NIKON WARRANTY
- REWORKED Product
- Supplied with Genuine Nikon 18-55mm VR Lens - Click for details
- Supplied with Genuine Nikon 55-300mm Lens - Click for details
- 9 / 10 In House Recommendation
- 16.2 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 3.0" LCD screen
- New 39 Point AF Focus System
- Full HD Video (1920 x 1080p) with Auto Focus
- New 2,016 Pixel RGB Metering System
The Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera is one of the most awarded DSLR Cameras in recent times. It has been awarded an EISA Award for 'Best Advanced DSLR Camera 2011-2012' and a TIPA Award for "Best DSLR Advanced Digital SLR Camera 2011'. Setting aside the many awards the Nikon D7000 DSLR has received it truly delivers great photos and simply the best Full HD videos no matter the competition. Designed for the enthusiast to advanced photographer the Nikon D7000 is highly recommended. For optimum Full HD video capture we recommend the use of one of our Opteka Video Stabilisation Rigs.
Nikon D7000 - Expeed 2 & CMOS Sensor
The Nikon D7000 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor and a new image-processing engine, EXPEED 2. The camera offers an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones with smooth gradations. With standard sensitivity range of ISO100 - 6400 and additional increases of up to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent), the camera offers improved capability in shooting under dim lighting in the evening or indoors, and also expands possibilities for expression with rapidly moving subjects.
EXPEED 2 is Nikon's latest image-processing engine developed using the ideas, expertise and technologies in digital imaging that Nikon has cultivated over the years. EXPEED 2 enables faster image processing, a high level of noise reduction, better color reproduction characteristics, and reduced power consumption.
Nikon D7000 - Compact Elegant Body
A magnesium alloy has been adopted for the top and rear covers for increased durability in a size equivalent to that of the Nikon D90. All joints on the camera body have also been sealed to ensure a greater level of water and dust resistance.
Nikon D7000 - New Metering System
With 2,016 pixels, the new metering sensor developed for the Nikon D7000 offers twice the metering pixels as our previous high-end metering sensor. Prior to shooting, the 2,016-pixel RGB sensor acquires accurate information regarding the scene. That information is then reflected in auto-focusing, automatic exposure, i-TTL balanced fill-flash, and auto white balance control for extremely faithful images.
Nikon D7000 - 39 Point Auto Focus System
An AF sensor module with 39 effective focus points Adoption of the new Multi-CAM4800DX autofocus sensor module enables certain acquisition and tracking of the intended subject with 39 focus points.
Nine cross-type sensors at the most frequently used center of the frame allow for certain acquisition of the intended subject. In addition, the number of active focus points can also be limited to 11.
Depending upon the scene or subject, the AF-area mode can be selected from Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking and Auto-area AF. Wide focus areas containing a large number of focus points work together to accurately acquire and track the subject.
Nikon D7000 - Full HD Movies
The Nikon D7000 is equipped with the D-Movie function that enables recording of high-definition movies (1920 x 1080p, 24 fps) exhibiting superior video quality. Autofocusing during movie recording is possible using contrast-detect AF. When the focus mode is set to Full time-servo AF (AF-F) and the AF-area mode to Subject-tracking AF, the camera automatically maintains focus on a subject moving throughout the frame in three dimensions.
The D7000 also offers in-camera movie editing functions that allow users to save a single frame as a still JPEG image or delete unnecessary portions from the beginning or end of movie files. Recording of stereo sound via an external microphone is also supported.
Nikon D7000 - Other Functions
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 100 shots at approximately 6 fps, and a very precise and durable shutter unit that has passed testing for 150,000 cycles
- New U1 and U2 settings on the mode dial allow users to assign frequently used settings including ISO sensitivity and exposure compensation, for instant recall, by simply rotating the mode dial
- Live view function that can be smoothly enabled with the dedicated live view switch
- Double SD memory card slot that enable use of two SD memory cards (SDHC, SDXC also supported)
- The Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15, which enables capture of around 1,050 shots when fully charged
- Support for the new Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D11 (sold separately), which holds not only Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries EN-EL15, but also AA batteries
- Nikon's image browsing and editing software, ViewNX 2, supplied with purchase
Australian Nikon Dealer - Our Guarantee, Your Risk Free Purchase
We are a fully authorised Digital SLR, Compact Camera and Imaging and Accessory retailer for Nikon Australia. We guarantee that the Nikon product or accessory we will supply to you is sourced from Nikon Australia and IS NOT imported. You are fully covered by the Australian Nikon Warranty and have the ability to deal with Nikon Australia directly should you wish.
- Tech Specs
Nikon Digital SLR Camera D7000 SpecificationsTypeTypeSingle-lens reflex digital cameraLens mountNikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts)Effective angle of viewApprox. 1.5 x lens focal length (Nikon DX format)Effective pixelsEffective pixels16.2 millionImage sensorImage sensor23.6 x 15.6 mm CMOS sensorTotal pixels16.9 millionDust-reduction systemImage sensor cleaning, Image Dust Off reference data (optional Capture NX 2 software required)StorageImage size (pixels)
- 4,928 x 3,264 [L]
- 3,696 x 2,448 [M]
- 2,464 x 1,632 [S]
Picture Control SystemStandard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape; selected Picture Control can be modified; storage for custom Picture ControlsMediaSD (Secure Digital), SDHC and SDXC memory cardsDouble slotsSlot 2 can be used for overflow or backup storage or for separate storage of copies created using NEF + JPEG; pictures can be copied between cardsFile systemDCF (Design Rule for Camera File System) 2.0, DPOF (Digital Print Order Format), Exif 2.3 (Exchangeable Image File Format for Digital Still Cameras), PictBridgeViewfinderViewfinderEye-level pentaprism single-lens reflex viewfinderFrame coverageApprox. 100% horizontal and 100% verticalMagnificationApprox. 0.94 x (50 mm f/1.4 lens at infinity, -1.0 m-1)Eyepoint19.5 mm (-1.0 m-1)Diopter adjustment-3 to +1 m-1Focusing screenType B BriteView Clear Matte screen Mark II with AF area brackets (framing grid can be displayed)Reflex mirrorQuick returnDepth-of-field previewPressing depth-of-field preview button stops lens aperture down to value selected by user (A and M modes) or by camera (other modes)Lens apertureInstant return, electronically controlledLensCompatible lenses
- NEF (RAW): 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed or compressed
- JPEG: JPEG-Baseline compliant with fine (approx. 1:4), normal (approx. 1:8) or basic (approx. 1:16) compression (Size priority); Optimal quality compression available
- NEF (RAW) + JPEG: Single photograph recorded in both NEF (RAW) and JPEG formats
- DX AF NIKKOR: All functions supported
- Type G or D AF NIKKOR: All functions supported (PC Micro-NIKKOR does not support some functions); IX-NIKKOR lenses not supported
- Other AF NIKKOR: All functions supported except 3D color matrix metering II; lenses for F3AF not supported
- AI-P NIKKOR: All functions supported except 3D color matrix metering II
- Non-CPU: Can be used in modes A and M; color matrix metering and aperture value display supported if user provides lens data (AI lenses only)
ShutterTypeElectronically-controlled vertical-travel focal-plane shutterSpeed1/8,000 to 30 s in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb, time (requires optional Remote Control ML-L3), X250Flash sync speedX = 1/250 s; synchronizes with shutter at 1/320 s or slower (flash range drops at speeds between 1/250 and 1/320 s)ReleaseRelease modesS (single frame), CL (continuous low speed), CH (continuous high speed), Q (quiet shutter-release), (self-timer), (remote control), MUP (mirror up)Frame advance rateApprox. 1 to 5 fps (CL) or approx. 6 fps (CH) (CIPA guidelines)Self-timer2 s, 5 s, 10 s, 20 s; 1 to 9 exposures at intervals of 0.5, 1, 2, or 3 sRemote release modesDelayed remote, quick-response remote, remote mirror-upExposureMeteringTTL exposure metering using 2,016-pixel RGB sensorMetering method
- Note: Electronic rangefinder can be used if maximum aperture is f/5.6 or faster
- Matrix: 3D color matrix metering II (type G and D lenses); color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses); color matrix metering available with non-CPU lenses if user provides lens data
- Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 8-mm circle in center of frame; diameter of circle can be changed to 6, 10 or 13 mm, or weighting can be based on average of entire frame (fixed at 8 mm when non-CPU lens is used)
- Spot: Meters 3.5-mm circle (about 2.5 % of frame) centered on selected focus point (on center focus point when non-CPU lens is used)
(ISO 100, f/1.4 lens, 20°C/68°F)
Exposure meter couplingCombined CPU and AIExposure modesAuto (auto; auto [flash off]), scene (portrait, landscape, child, sports, close up, night portrait, night landscape, party/indoor, beach/snow, sunset, dusk/dawn, pet portrait, candlelight, blossom, autumn colors, food, silhouette, high key, low key), programmed auto with flexible program (P), shutter-priority auto (S), aperture-priority auto (A), manual (M), U1 (user settings 1), U2 (user settings 2)Exposure compensation-5 to +5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EVExposure bracketing2 to 3 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1 or 2 EVExposure lockLuminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L buttonISO sensitivity
- Matrix or center-weighted metering: 0 to 20 EV
- Spot metering: 2 to 20 EV
(Recommended Exposure Index)ISO 100 to 6400 in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV; can also be set to approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1 or 2 EV (ISO 25600 equivalent) above ISO 6400; auto ISO sensitivity control availableActive D-LightingCan be selected from auto, extra high, high, normal, low or offADL bracketing2 frames using selected value for one frame or 3 frames using preset values for all framesFocusAutofocusNikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection, finetuning, 39 focus points (including 9 cross-type sensors), and AF-assist illuminator (range approx. 0.5 to 3 m/1 ft. 8 in. to 9 ft. 10 in.)Detection range-1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)Lens servo
Focus pointCan be selected from 39 or 11 focus pointsAF-area modeSingle-point AF; 9-, 21- or 39-point dynamic-area AF, 3D-tracking, auto-area AFFocus lockFocus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (Single-servo AF) or by pressing AE-L/AF-L buttonFlashBuilt-in flash
- Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); continuous-servo AF (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status
- Manual focus (M): Electronic rangefinder can be used
Guide numberApprox. 12/39 , 12/39 with manual flash (m/ft, ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)Flash control
- ,,,,,,: Auto flash with auto pop-up
- P, S, A, M,: Manual pop-up with button release
- TTL: i-TTL balanced fill-flash and standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR using 2,016-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600 or SB-400 (i-TTL balanced fill-flash is available when matrix or center-weighted metering is selected)
- Auto aperture: Available with SB-900/SB-800 and CPU lens
- Non-TTL auto: Supported flash units include SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27 and SB-22S
- Distance-priority manual: Available with SB-900, SB-800 and SB-700
Flash compensation-3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EVFlash bracketing2 to 3 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1 or 2 EVFlash-ready indicatorLights when built-in flash or optional flash unit such as SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600 or SB-400 is fully charged; blinks for 3 s after flash is fired at full outputAccessory shoeISO 518 hot-shoe with sync and data contacts, and safety lockNikon Creative Lighting
- ,,,,,: Auto, auto with red-eye reduction, off; fill-flash and red-eye reduction available with optional flash units
- : Auto slow sync, auto slow sync with red-eye reduction, off; slow sync and slow sync with red-eye reduction available with optional flash units
- ,,,,,,,,,,,: Fill-flash and red-eye reduction available with optional flash units
- : Fill-flash
- P, A: Fill-flash, slow sync, red-eye reduction, slow sync with red-eye reduction, rear-curtain with slow sync
- S, M: Fill-flash, red-eye reduction, rear-curtain sync
System (CLS)Advanced Wireless Lighting supported with built-in flash, SB-900, SB-800, SB-700 or SU-800 as commander and SB-900, SB-800, SB-700, SB-600 or SB-R200 as remotes; Auto FP high-speed sync and modeling illumination supported with all CLS-compatible flash units except SB-400; Flash Color Information Communication and FV lock supported with all CLS-compatible flash unitsSync terminalSync Terminal Adapter AS-15 (available separately)White balanceWhite balanceAuto (2 types), incandescent, fluorescent (7 types), direct sunlight, flash, cloudy, shade, preset manual (up to 5 values can be stored), choose color temperature (2,500 K to 10,000 K), all with fine tuning; white balance bracketing: 2 to 3 frames in steps of 1, 2 or 3Live ViewLens servo
AF-area modesFace-priority AF, wide-area AF, normal-area AF, subject-tracking AFAutofocusContrast-detect AF anywhere in frame (camera selects focus point automatically when face-priority AF or subject-tracking AF is selected)MovieMeteringTTL exposure metering using main image sensorMetering methodMatrixFrame size (pixels)
- Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); full-time-servo AF (AF-F)
- Manual focus (M)
and frame rate[NTSC] · 1,920 × 1,080 (24p); 24 (23.976) fps · 1,280 × 720 (30p); 30 (29.97) fps · 1,280 × 720 (24p); 24 (23.976) fps · 640 × 424 (30p); 30 (29.97) fps
[PAL] · 1,920 × 1,080 (24p); 24 (23.976) fps · 1,280 × 720 (25p); 25 fps · 1,280 × 720 (24p); 24 (23.976) fps · 640 × 424 (25p); 25 fps
Choice of normal and high quality availableMaximum lengthApprox. 20 minutesFile formatMOVVideo compressionH.264/MPEG-4 Advanced Video CodingAudio recording formatLinear PCMAudio recording deviceBuilt-in monaural or external stereo microphone; sensitivity adjustableMonitorLCD monitor7.5-cm (3-in.), approx. 921k-dot (VGA), low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD with 170° viewing angle, approx. 100% frame coverage, and brightness adjustmentPlaybackPlayback functionFull-frame and thumbnail (4, 9 or 72 images or calendar) playback with playback zoom, movie playback, slide show, highlights, histogram display, auto image rotation and image comment (up to 36 characters)InterfaceUSBHi-Speed USBVideo outputNTSC, PAL; images can be displayed on external device while camera monitor is onHDMI outputType C mini-pin HDMI connector; camera monitor turns off when HDMI cable is connectedAccessory terminal
Supported languagesSupported languagesArabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, TurkishPower sourceBatteryOne Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15Battery packOptional Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D11 with one Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15 or six R6/AA size alkaline, NiMH or lithium batteriesAC adapterAC Adapter EH-5a; requires Power Connector EP-5B (available separately)Tripod socketTripod socket1/4 in. (ISO 1222)Dimensions / weightDimensions (W x H x D)Approx. 132 × 105 × 77 mm (5.2 × 4.1 × 3.0 in.)WeightApprox. 780 g (1 lb. 11.5 oz.) with battery and memory card but without body cap; Approx. 690 g (1 lb. 8.3 oz.) camera body onlyOperating environmentTemperature0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)HumidityLess than 85% (no condensation)AccessoriesSupplied accessories
- Remote cord: MC-DC2 (available separately)
- GPS Unit: GP-1 (available separately)
(may differ by country or area)Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15, Battery Charger MH-25, Eyepiece Cap DK-5, Rubber Eyecup DK-21, USB Cable UC-E4, Audio Video Cable EG-D2, Camera Strap AN-DC1, LCD Monitor Cover BM-11, Body Cap BF-1B, Accessory Shoe Cover BS-1, ViewNX 2 CD ROM
- In The Box
Some basic accessories maybe missing from our refurbished products however these accessories will not impact the use of the product.
Please do not buy a refurbished product if you believe not receiving a hard copy instruction manual or cd rom will be an issue.
I am NIKON!
No Reviews Available