- Product Info
Garmin DASH CAM 30
We think YOU should know
- Genuine Australian Garmin Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 1.4" TFT LCD Screen
- 30 Frames per second
- record your drive in 1080p or 720p
- Incident detection (G-Sensor)
- Battery life up to 30 minutes
- Excellent field of view
Reliable HD Driving Recorder with Excellent Camera Coverage and Clarity
- High-definition standalone driving recorder with a crisp 1.4-inch LCD display
- Excellent field of view with high video quality, even in low-light conditions
- Incident Detection (G-Sensor) automatically saves footage of collisions and incidents
- Snapshot feature allows you to take still images, from inside or outside your vehicle, to capture close-up collision damage
Record in High Definition
Dash Cam 30 is an easy-to-use high-definition driving recorder with 1.4-inch LCD display. The camera has a wide-angle lens that captures the entire road ahead, plus you can set the date and time so your footage shows when events occur. Rely on your Dash Cam to capture excellent video detail in both bright or low-light conditions. Mount the camera to your windshield and record your drive in 1080p or 720p. Dash Cam records in a continuous loop, using the included replaceable microSD™ card. To add more memory, add a larger microSD card (accepts up to 64 GB, sold separately; Class 4 required). Play back the footage right on the display or review later on your computer.
Your Eyewitness That Never Blinks
No need to worry about starting and stopping. If Dash Cam 30 is plugged into a power source, it is recording.
Dash Cam features automatic Incident Detection (G-Sensor), so when an incident is detected, your camera knows to save the current, last and next recordings; thereby, preserving a complete record of the event.
For a close-up view of vehicle or property damage, you can remove Garmin Dash Cam 30 from your vehicle and take snapshots.
Tools to Review the Drive
Download our free Dash Cam Player software to easily view and organize files captured by your Dash Cam 30.
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Garmin Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Garmin - 12 Month Australian Warranty'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Garmin Australia directly.
We ARE an AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Garmin Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
7.92 cm x 4.25 cm x 4.36 cm
1.4" TFT LCD
Incident detection (G-Sensor):
Up to 30 minutes
Storage on microSD™
- 4 GB microSD card (included) - 6 files: 48 minutes, 1080p; 2.2 hours, 720p; 4.8 hours, VGA
- 8 GB microSD card (sold separately) - 15 files: 96 minutes, 1080p; 4.4 hours, 720p; 9.6 hours, VGA
- 16 GB microSD card (sold separately) - 30 files: 192 minutes, 1080p; 8.8 hours, 720p; 19.2 hours, VGA
- 32 GB microSD card (sold separately) - 60 files: 384 minutes, 1080p; 17.6 hours, 720p; 38.4 hours, VGA
- In The Box
- Dash Cam 30
- Vehicle adhesive mount
- Vehicle power cable
- Replaceable microSD™ card (included)
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
Garmin Dash Cam: A Better Companion for the Road Ahead
No Reviews Available