DS18 GEN-2800.1 2800W Monoblock Amplifier
- Product Info
DS18 GEN-2800.1 2800W Monoblock Amplifier
We Think You Should Know
- 12 Month Australian Warranty
- Risk Free Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- 2800 Max Power
- 1 Channels
- extruded aluminum chassis
- Polished Heat Sink
- Temperature and voltage gauge
- Red Illuminating Logo
DS18 Car Audio - The Company
DS18 although a relative new comer to the US car audio market is already starting to make a name for itself by producing affordable price car audio products that deliver well above average performance. With a range of products from full range and component speakers, high SPL subwoofers and amplifiers to suit, there is a product to suit your requirements and more importantly your budget.
Cheap is by no means a word we associate with DS18 products, great value is just the start.
DS18 GENESIS SERIES AMPLIFIERS
The DS18 Genesis Amplifiers have brought something new to the industry basically forcing others to drastically change their equipment to try to match ours. With higher power sizes, built in voltage and temperature meters, the DS18 series is streamlined, even more powerful and innovative than any other amplifier in the industry. These are the amplifiers that any serious customers "goes to" when in need of ultimate power, slick looks and all features necessary to defeat the competition.
- This High Power Amplifier Comes in a Black and Glossy Extruded Aluminum Chassis with Polished Heat Sink, Red Illuminating Logo, Temperature Display Voltage Meter, MOSFET PSU Transistors, and Fully Regulated PMW Power Supply
- This Amplifier Also Has Low/Subsonic Pass Crossovers, Pre-Amp Outputs, 200mV-6V Low Level Inputs, Direct 2 GA Power Terminals, 8GA Speaker Terminals, 2-OHM Stable in Stereo Mode, 4-OHM Bridged Stable Class A/B, and Tri-Mode Capability
- With Power and Diagnostics LEDs, Unbalanced Inputs (RCAs) and Full-Range Line Outputs (RCAs) this Amplifier can bring you the RMS POWER @ 4-OHMS: 1 X 500W, RMS POWER @ 2-OHMS: 1 X 750W, RMS POWER @ 1-OHM: 1100W, RMS POWER @ 4-OHMS BRIDGED: N/A
- Featuring Crossover and Switching capabilities: Variable Low Pass: 40 Hz - 150 Hz and Bass Boost: 0-12 at 45 Hz, a Signal to Noise Ratio of 90dB, a Frequency response of 10 Hz - 150 Hz, and a variable subsonic filter of 15 Hz - 55 Hz
- Lastly, this Amplifier Includes Variable Input Level Controls, and a Four Way Protection Circuit: Thermal Protection, Over-Load Current Protection, Output Direct Current Protection, and Speaker Short Circuit Protection
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is directly imported and is offered with a full Australian 12 month warranty. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product.
We are not linked or associated with DS18 Car Audio.
Our decision to import this product is in line with our company objectives to 'Offer our Customers the very best prices on the world's biggest brands and make sure our service is second to none'.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- Tech Specs
Item Weight 11 pounds Product Dimensions 15.8 x 9.9 x 2.2 inches Item model number DS-2800.1 Batteries: 1 12V batteries required.
1 Customer Reviews
- Great Bang for your Buck
Value Quality Price"The DS18 range of amplifiers feature temperature and power display which is handy to really see what load your amplifier is under. On board 4Ga and 8Ga terminals are important and needed to keep the power up to this amplifier.
With an array of crossover and filters these amps will make it easy to tune in your system to your listening requirements while at the same time protecting your speakers.
Finished in high gloss deep black with polished aluminum chassis ends, they will look great in any car audio set-up.
Last but not least, we have not found a set of full range or component speakers so far that this amplifier will not drive with ease. Quite simply these amps are extreme value when it comes to bang for your buck."