Canon EF 28-300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens - f3.5
- Product Info
Canon EF 28-300mm Telephoto Zoom Lens - f3.5-5.6
We think YOU should know!
- Genuine Australian Canon 2 Year Warranty (via registration)
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Image Stabilization
- Ultra Sonic Motor
- Perfect for digital
- Precision optics for high image quality
- Environmental protection
- Working with EOS
From wide to telephoto – instantly. Frame your shots at will with revered L-Series quality: approx. 11x zoom with Image Stabilizer and silent, fast auto focus. Ultimate quality, ultimate versatility.
With an ultra-high approx. 11x zoom range covering everything from wide-angle to super-telephoto, Canon's latest professional series 'white lens' is designed for professional photographers looking to limit lens changes and overall kit weight. With Image Stabilization (IS) and high speed, silent auto focus, this superbly specified lens delivers what others can only imagine.
Canon's renowned IS technology compensates for approximately three stops with no perceptible increase in image blur. This vastly increases the range of circumstances in which hand-held photography is possible, limiting the need to carry a tripod. Major movement in a specific direction is detected as conscious panning and correction is halted in the relevant direction, thereby preventing shake-return.
Ultra Sonic Motor
The ultrasonic motor (USM) converts ultrasonic vibrational energy into rotational force to deliver high-speed, high-precision, super efficient and virtually noiseless auto focusing, with good holding torque for rapid response, accurate stopping. The lens has full-time manual override. The 0.7m minimum focusing distance throughout the entire zoom range also makes it ideal for close-up magnifications.
Perfect for digital
Lens shape and coatings have been optimised to suppress ghosting and flaring, making the lens ideal for use with digital cameras that can be susceptible to reflections off the recording sensor. When fitted to digital cameras with an APS-C size sensor such as the EOS 10D, the lens has an equivalent focal length range of 45-480mm.
Precision optics for high image quality
Beautiful contrast, low distortion and high corner-to-corner resolution is evident throughout the zoom range. An EMD (electromagnetic diaphragm) controls aperture for fast, quiet, highly precise control. A circular aperture diaphragm affords pleasing background blur, from full aperture to two stops down.
The EF 28-300mm features a rugged dust-proof and drip-proof construction, designed for professionals working under a wide range of harsh conditions.
Working with EOS
The drive pattern is tailored to match the latest EOS range, extracting maximum benefit from the lens’ speed advantage. Distance information offers higher precision focus-linked E-TTL II flash photography metering.
- Ultra high magnification 28-300mm zoom lens offering wide-angle zoom range and Image Stabilizer
- Image Stabilizer gives equivalent effect of a shutter speed three stops faster during hand-held shooting
- Uses UD and aspherical lenses giving excellent aberration correction and the high image quality
- Optimised lens coatings to minimise ghosting and flare when using with a digital camera
- High quality zoom lens with high resistance to dust, moisture and water droplets
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.7m
- Circular aperture producing attractive background defocus
- Inner focusing, ring USM and new AF algorithms for fast and quiet autofocusing
- Manual focusing enabled even during the AF mode (full time mechanical manual focus)
- Only lead-free glass used in lens
Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee & Declaration of Warranty
This product is supplied directly via Canon Australia and enjoys the FULL benefits of the 'Canon - 2 YEARS AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY'. (You may also be entitled to other consumer warranties as provided by the Australian Consumer Guarantee and these entitlements are not limited by this warranty). In the event that this product should fail please contact our service department to arrange service for this product or you also have the option of speaking with Canon Australia directly. Your 2 Year Canon Warranty requires registration on the Canon Australia website.
We ARE an AUTHORISED Australian retailer for Canon Australia.
This product will be shipped from our Sydney Warehouse and you are welcome to pick it up directly from our store in Sydney. This product is NOT DROP SHIPPED from overseas.
- In The Box
No Reviews Available