- No expertise required to install as Highway sends digital radio directly to your car stereo via its FM transmitter
- quickSCAN finds the next available free FM frequency
- Play your iPod or MP3 player through your car stereo
- ReVu™ – pause and rewind live DAB radio
be taken from the car at the end of a journey and used as a personal
digital radio. Requires two AA batteries and headphones (not included)
- 20 DAB+ station presets
- 4 FM transmit presets for instant tuning
- Magnetic flexible windscreen mount makes it easy to remove highway from the vehicle
- Add new features as they become available via USB
- Option to connect to your car stereo’s auxiliary connector (if available)
- DAB+ scrolling text provides additional programme information
Highway is a unique, easy to fit in-car digital radio that also enables you to listen to your iPod/MP3 player.
Powered from the in-car power socket and easily attached to your
windscreen with a removable flexible mount (just like sat nav) Highway
receives DAB+ stations and transmits them to your car radio on a free
FM frequency. Simply tune your car radio to the FM frequency shown on
Highway’s display to listen to DAB+ or your iPod/MP3 player.
If you haven’t experienced digital radio yet, you’re in for a treat.
There’s more station choice, easy station selection, extra information
on the display and crisp, clear digital-quality sound.
Highway is packed with great, easy-to-use features such as ReVu™ to
pause and skip back through live digital radio, quickSCAN to find free
FM transmission frequencies, and 4 FM transmission presets (synchronize
these with your car radio’s FM presets to make avoiding interference a
breeze). You can even take Highway from the car when your journey’s
over and carry on listening using headphones. (Headphones not included.)
Whether you want to enjoy the digital stations in-car that you do at
home, listen to your iPod/MP3 player on the move, or just discover
DAB+, Highway brings a lot more entertainment to your journey.