Opteka 6.5mm F3.5 Ultra Fish Eye Lens for Nikon
This Opteka product is part of our Clearance and is available in limited quantities. Please note that this is a limited offer and is only available while stocks last. This product may have already sold out and no rain checks are offered on clearance items.
The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Fisheye
Lens is an excellent addition to any photographer's collection, giving
ability to expand their creativity and capture incredible scenes from a
unique perspective. The special fisheye design allows maximum creative
This lens, when used with cameras with an APS-C image sensor, creates
with an expanded perspective, including images with a creatively
outlook and a sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame.
offering a 180-degree angle of view, this fisheye lens can be used to
amazing image expressions that cannot be seen by the human eye, such as
exaggerated perspective and distortion. The minimum shooting distance
inches) and large depth of field also provide amazing close-up shots.
Opteka's super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, a
problem with digital cameras and also creates an optimum color balance.Key Features:
- Conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Actualises a 6.5mm focal length and a diagonal angle of view of 180 degress for APS-C size.
- Corrects aberrations using a complex aspherical lens. When fully opened,
it produces both high resolution and high contrast at the center of
lens, as well as around the periphery of the lens.
- Petal type hood and super multi-layer coating help control flaring and
- Offers robust durability by incorporating a rigid aluminum base frame
- Lens Construction - 10 Elements in 7 Groups
- Aperture Range - F3.5 to 22
- Angle of View - 180 degress diagonal
- Length - 10cm
- Weight - 414 grams
Note: The Opteka range of products are officially distributed and supported by Ryda Dot Com in Australia.